Practical use of name

  • vns2112
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      I am just confused on what I should have people call me in the SCA
      circle. If my name is Hasekura Masashige and my Zokumyo is
      Shiroichi,who calls me what. When I go to the first Fighter practice
      next Wed. What should they call me, Hasekura or Masashige, and ,
      eventualy if i am fortunate enough to make a close friend, have them
      call me Shiroichi?