Re: Kamishimo

  • robertthelost
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 8, 2007
      Greetings,

      I've seen the pattern online for a hakama, but for some reason that
      pattern just cunfuses me. I have found someone willing to sew some garb
      together for me which I'm very grateful for. I know how to cut the
      pieces out, have a good idea how to stencil and paint them I just have
      problems sewing it all up.

      Anyways Lets see if I get this right, East Kingdom Barony of Dragonship
      Haven and something Giants Gate =)

      Thank You

      In Service
      Atsumori