Cornell East Asian Studies Book Sale - 30% off in July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 9:01 PM
      Originally posted to the Tousando boards by Solveig Throndardottir,
      since it hasn't made it over here yet:

      "As I hope you are all aware, Cornell East Asia Series (CEAS)
      publishes many works relevant to PMJS scholars. Because we are moving
      our warehouse and distribution services this month, we are offering
      customers 30% off all CEAS titles. Sale prices apply only for orders
      placed during the month of July with the CEAS office or on our website
      ( www.einaudi.cornell.edu/eastasia/publications). Here’s an
      opportunity to order copies for your fall classes or to purchase your
      personal copies of CEAS titles at great savings."

      (I just put a gouge in my Pennsic budget by ordering two books that
      looked extremely interesting. At least it's a 30%-off gouge. Can I
      rationalize it as something to read on the flight? Sure I can. Watch me.)

      Saionji no Hanae West.