Re: Connecticut and/or Online Kamakura Garb Question (assorted garb questions)

  • robertthelost
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 6, 2007
      Greetings

      Thank you Izume-dono for the response. I've been to both those sites
      I'm trying to find more pictures or even patterns.

      Also from looking at the costume museum, "the warrior in everyday wear,
      hitatare" is that 2 pieces? the top and bottom just match? same with
      the daimon, is that 2 pieces?

      What are the under layers and lastly what would a regular everyday type
      of clothes consist of?

      Thank You All

      In Service
      Atsumori
    • robertthelost
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 8, 2007
        Greetings,

        I've seen the pattern online for a hakama, but for some reason that
        pattern just cunfuses me. I have found someone willing to sew some garb
        together for me which I'm very grateful for. I know how to cut the
        pieces out, have a good idea how to stencil and paint them I just have
        problems sewing it all up.

        Anyways Lets see if I get this right, East Kingdom Barony of Dragonship
        Haven and something Giants Gate =)

        Thank You

        In Service
        Atsumori