Connecticut and/or Online Kamakura Garb Question

  • robertthelost
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 5, 2007
      Greetings to the list,

      Might anyone happan to know if there are any stores in CT that might be
      worth going to for anything from garb to accesories that could be some
      what periodish.

      Or might there be any good sites that have any garb pictures for this
      period?

      I have many pictures from the books I have been reading but most are
      with armor on and are hard to see what under the armor. I'm trying to
      see what a basic samurai/bushi everyday outfit would look like.

      Thank You All

      In Service
      Atsumori
    • robertthelost
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 8, 2007
        Greetings,

        I've seen the pattern online for a hakama, but for some reason that
        pattern just cunfuses me. I have found someone willing to sew some garb
        together for me which I'm very grateful for. I know how to cut the
        pieces out, have a good idea how to stencil and paint them I just have
        problems sewing it all up.

        Anyways Lets see if I get this right, East Kingdom Barony of Dragonship
        Haven and something Giants Gate =)

        Thank You

        In Service
        Atsumori