Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Translation Help Please

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 4, 2007
      On Jul 4, 2007, at 9:53 AM, robertthelost wrote:

      > Now that I would be very intrested in. I'm no more than 5 min away
      > from Yale and if I could get into there library I think I would set
      > up a tent right outside =) Thanks for that info I will definatly look
      > into that asap.

      Yale has an incredible Asian collection. I hate you. ;)

      Don't forget to check out the periodicals room, too. You can get a
      lot of material from Monumenta Nipponica and the Journal of Far East
      Asian Studies -- meaty articles, but they're shorter, self-contained,
      and tend to have tighter focus than lots of books.