Re: Name Game Question

  • robertthelost
    Message 1 of 110 , Jul 3, 2007
      Greeting all,

      Question would "Yamamoto" be an aceptable name to go with "Atsumori"?

      I'm not sure how I feel about having the intitials "AA" not that that
      has anything to do with much but I feel like it looks like I picked the
      first 2 names I saw and put them togeather.

      Also does anyone have a meaning/translation for "Atsumori"? I have
      decided that to be my given name, just would like to know if it means
      anything.

      Thank You All

      Atsumori
      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 8, 2007

        Greetings from Solveig! In Japan, you can see things written just
        about any way except bottom to top. In period, however, you would
        generally things written from top to bottom.