Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Oiran and Tayuu ...period costuming.

  • John Doe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
      hi there how are you this is joey you would like to go to this website http://www.immortalgeisha.com/links_01.php

      this is a link page to the www.immortalgeisha.com you scroll down and there are pages for tayuu and oiran and even male geisha as well please excuse me but the Lanquage is Japanese only. I thought these links could help you out.

      thank you verry much
      Raymond J. Arnold

      Jason Adams <banditt_adams@...> wrote:
      Hey Kerry!

      I also live in Northwest Ohio. In Gibsonburg, about 30 miles
      southeast of Toledo. Where are you at?

      -Jason/Katsu