Calontir Nihonjin Seeks a Name (was RE: Re: [SCA-JML] Possible Objection to Takeshita)

  • rhoward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007
      Kombanwa and welcome, Reddawg-dono.

      Between current conversation and the group's archives, you will find a great deal of information on
      naming practices.

      Will you be at the Lilies War (Smithville Lake, MO)? If so, I'd be glad to chat and go over some
      naming references with you. Let me know off-list if you will be at Lilies and we will plan from
      there.

      Yoshi

      Akitsuki Yoshimitsu - Barony of Coeur d'Ennui, Kingdom of Calontir.
      Wealth and rank are like the clouds; I do not wish for such transient things.