help with garb....hoeki no ho and kanmuri

  • jake curda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      Greetings to all,

      I am trying to make for my self a Hoeki no Ho and a Kanmuri crown.....but all the pictures i have come across fail to give detailes on the construction of the garment.......i find no detailed drawings of photos of the garment.....if any one has such photos of something to help me know how the garment is constructed you would be my hero.......as for the crown......i just need soem up close pics of construction guides for the thing, that i am haveing made...but the hat maker needs good photos to work with.......

      thank you always,
      Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga , Tittle Bard of the Barony of the Stepps in the Kingdom of Ansteorra

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, jake curda <jakecurda@...> wrote:

        > Greetings to all,
        >
        > I am trying to make for my self a Hoeki no Ho and a Kanmuri crown.....

        Have you seen this yet?

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QDFmRqxqNHacg27MHJDhftgzQCpgSK7UGNMvsSFGJKBDyYst6IeRt89kknDmqFAxeCQdca3PZUChMRfF7NcEWjM4DPHR1g/Garb%20files/ho-types.PDF

        Saionji no Hanae
        West
      • jake curda
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
          not shure......thank you, but the link seems to not work.........sorry,

          Yagyu Masamori Nobunagga