Re: [SCA-JML] Question about a book

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      I have a copy of the book, and found it very enlightening. There are
      step-by-step instructions, with pictures, of several styles of shibori.
      There's also a good section on the history of shibori. So...yes, go for it!

      Kiri

      --

      Elaine Koogler
      Consultant

      Dragon's Lair Enterprises

      Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
      knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
      -- C.E. Lawrence
    • Tracie Ellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007