Re:Tabis Online

  • Andrew Wise
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2007
      I have a pair that I love. I have had several LARGE people step on my foot
      and my toes came out unscathed. The only foot injury that I have incurred
      is when I had someone fall shield edge first on the top of my foot, and
      there is not very many shoes that would have protected from that.

      Anyway that is my two yen.

      Yagyu Tametomo
      Kingdom of Atenveldt