Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese sca in washington state

  • Michael Wood
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2007
      I am not sure if you have read any of the back posts
      to this or other Samurai forums here on Yahoo! There
      are no straight answers. I am in Seattle every work
      day and know Her Excellency Mistress Murakami Tsuroko
      pretty well so if you want to meet for coffee someday
      and maybe boat over to that side of the water for a
      fighter practice (it is really the gathering place for
      that Barony) let me know.

      There are people (in An Tir) interested in nearly
      every kind of culture, and I see many people in
      Japanese garb running around.

      http://sims.yahoo.com/