RE: [SCA-JML] Tabis Online

  • rhoward
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2007
      Kato-dono,

      Not with that company specifically, but yes to "jikatabi" in general.

      Worn as snuggly as they allow, I felt like I might have been geting a tad of ankle support. They
      are cut resistant but not crush resistant so I cannot speak to the reinforcement. They provided
      good traction, but were not thorn resistant, so be aware of your surroundings. I found myself
      replacing than at least once a year, primarily because the soles would wear through.

      Yoshi

      Akitsuki Yoshimitsu - Barony of Coeur d'Ennui, Kingdom of Calontir
      Wealth and rank are like the clouds; I do not wish for such transient things.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2007
        I have a pair that I love. I have had several LARGE people step on my foot
        and my toes came out unscathed. The only foot injury that I have incurred
        is when I had someone fall shield edge first on the top of my foot, and
        there is not very many shoes that would have protected from that.

        Anyway that is my two yen.

        Yagyu Tametomo
        Kingdom of Atenveldt