Need help for stitch an Eboshi

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Hi at Samurai wiki gives me an Member this Adress here.

      Hi
      I will make me a Eboshi, have everyone a Pattern?
      Or can give me the measure for this?

      Thanks Marco
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Marco" <draxus@...> wrote:

        > Hi at Samurai wiki gives me an Member this Adress here.
        >
        > Hi
        > I will make me a Eboshi, have everyone a Pattern?
        > Or can give me the measure for this?

      • Michael Peters
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2007
          Greetings to the list.

          Just a general announcement. I am re-locating to Melbourne at the end of
          June. I have *1* order to complete (plus a ton of *my* stuff) before the
          move thus I won't be taking any additional orders until the new shop is up
          and running. The in-stock page *is* current so if you see anything you want
          please let me know. anything not purchased at that point will be in limbo
          for 3 months (surface shipping).

          Mykaru/ M.J. Peters

          Black Hydra Armouries