Re: [SCA-JML] new member

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2007
      On 4/29/07, David Nesmith <txpiper2001@...> wrote:

      > gomenasai,
      > I would hate to start off on the wrong foot. I am not a knight nor a master. I am not sure where you got that unless it was when I said my early training was under duke Inman before HE was a knight. I have just been around for a long time sorta under the radar. Under the afforementioned source, I would be actually be shichi-i dono.
      >
      > my humble apologies if my words were not clear.
      > Ishikawa Moritake (AoA, ST) (Ansteorra-at large)

      Gomen nasai, Ishikawa-dono--I misread your original post. I fear I
      was the one who blundered. Forgive me.

      -Ii
    • David Nesmith
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2007
        no worries, mate. You are not the first one to think that. When I was actively on the tourney trail, I was one of the most stylish fighters on the field since there were so few Japanese personnae at the time then. Unfortuantely, my actual win/loss record was rather dismal... but I sure looked good!

        Ishikawa (sho shichi-i)

        "Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)" <tatsushu@...> wrote: On 4/29/07, David Nesmith <txpiper2001@...> wrote:

        > gomenasai,
        > I would hate to start off on the wrong foot. I am not a knight nor a master. I am not sure where you got that unless it was when I said my early training was under duke Inman before HE was a knight. I have just been around for a long time sorta under the radar. Under the afforementioned source, I would be actually be shichi-i dono.
        >
        > my humble apologies if my words were not clear.
        > Ishikawa Moritake (AoA, ST) (Ansteorra-at large)

        Gomen nasai, Ishikawa-dono--I misread your original post. I fear I
        was the one who blundered. Forgive me.

        -Ii

        It's loud, it's obnoxious, it scares people, it can raise the blood. Bagpipes, the original rock 'n' roll instrument!

        test'; " type=text/css>