Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese knotwork

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 21, 2000
      Grim Shieldsson wrote:

      > Hmmmmm..... okay... that kind of sucks. No artwork that could be
      > mistaken for celtic type knotwork or anything huh?
      >
      > *sigh* I hate getting wrong information. At least I have some
      > assurance that the data here is good. :)

      Nothing that comes to mind, sorry. I can't imagine where it came from.

      Effingham
    • Grim Shieldsson
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 22, 2000
        I have several ideas. The perpatrators will be dealt with :) *LOL*

        Thank you anyway.

        > Grim Shieldsson wrote:
        >
        > > Hmmmmm..... okay... that kind of sucks. No artwork that could be
        > > mistaken for celtic type knotwork or anything huh?
        > >
        > > *sigh* I hate getting wrong information. At least I have some
        > > assurance that the data here is good. :)
        > >

        > Nothing that comes to mind, sorry. I can't imagine where it came
        > from.
        >

        > Effingham

        =====
        James A Barrows Grim Shieldsson
        Director Software Development Acting Chieftain of
        Clan StormWolf
        Xybyx LLC Barbarian Freehold Alliance

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/