Re: Ashigaru almost 100%

  • Jason Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2007
      Ah! Ok, I was wondering why it was a bit hard to grip the sword with
      the tekko being the size they are. Thank you for pointing that out my
      friend! :)

      The best thing about a project like this being something you make
      yourself, is the pride of adjusting and tweaking it as you go. If I
      paid a few hundred bucks on something like this, I would be afraid to
      tweak it LOL

      Well heck; as for making more of these, maybe as I make another set,
      I'll post the previous one for sale? I found a special paint for
      bar-b-q's that has a very plasticine property. Its a little more
      expensive than normal spray paint, but I think it simulates that
      flat-black lacquer look really well! While not authentic, its very
      nice for "economy" munition armour!!

      -Jason
      "Sanada no Katsuyuki"

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Date Saburou Yukiie" <dateyukiie@...>
      wrote:

      > Good job, tomodachi.
      > As for making dou - there is always a need for armor, you should not
      have too hard a time
      > finding places for it to go.
      > As a technical note, the tekko on the wrists looks a little
      oversized. The plates should just