[USJHRS] Re: Next meeting -- UPDATE: CANCELLED

  • Ellen Badgley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
      Greetings all,

      Well, we are going to cancel the meeting for tonight. Not because some
      folks can't make it-- but because Josh is not feeling well, and we don't
      want to risk sickening anyone else.

      Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

      - Ellen

      On 4/5/07, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...> wrote:

      > Update--
      >
      > May *not* be able to make it tonight due to services for Great and
      > Holy Thursday.
      >
      > SIgh.
      >
      > Still aiming for Sunday afternoon, though.
      >
      > Tony

    • Ellen Badgley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
        Also for further information, we will not be meeting on Sunday-- there is a
        bit too much going on with Easter and all.

        - Ellen