Re: QUICK HELP NEEDED PLEASE

  • djmccreary@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2007
      Where can I get the toggles that hold various parts together?

      easiest thing is to make them, get some dowels at home depot or wherever, cut them to the length you want, 1-1/2" or so, and drill two small holes in the middle.

      Ghita

      No trees were killed in the sending of this message,
      but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.