Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Quick question

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hanae-hime,
      Thanks for the quick reply, I was doing research at Sengoku Daimyo, but
      confused my self as it was late in the evening.

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie

      but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, sekinakagawa@... wrote:

        > Hanae-hime,
        > Thanks for the quick reply, I was doing research at Sengoku
        Daimyo, but
        > confused my self as it was late in the evening.

        When your brain gets full, sometimes you need to back away from the
        source material, digest, and then go back to it later. ;->