Re: QUICK HELP NEEDED PLEASE

  • Jason Adams
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
      ooOOOooo.... Toraba doesnt seem to function anymore and I have been
      wondering about any other place that carries some of this stuff!
      you're my new best friend :)
      -Jason

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Alex Cunningham <Oy2001@...> wrote:

      > Namikawa has them. They're terribly nice people, and the toggles
      (kohaze) are not expensive, nor bulky. I just bought several several
      sets in both sizes (around 45 dollars worth) when I first found this
      place.

    • djmccreary@peoplepc.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 5, 2007
        Where can I get the toggles that hold various parts together?

        easiest thing is to make them, get some dowels at home depot or wherever, cut them to the length you want, 1-1/2" or so, and drill two small holes in the middle.

        Ghita

        No trees were killed in the sending of this message,
        but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.