Re: QUICK HELP NEEDED PLEASE

  • Alex Cunningham
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
      Namikawa has them. They're terribly nice people, and the toggles (kohaze) are not expensive, nor bulky. I just bought several several sets in both sizes (around 45 dollars worth) when I first found this place.

      http://www.namikawa-ltd.co.jp/english/

      Saburou

    • Jason Adams
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
        ooOOOooo.... Toraba doesnt seem to function anymore and I have been
        wondering about any other place that carries some of this stuff!
        you're my new best friend :)
        -Jason

      • djmccreary@peoplepc.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 5, 2007
          Where can I get the toggles that hold various parts together?

          easiest thing is to make them, get some dowels at home depot or wherever, cut them to the length you want, 1-1/2" or so, and drill two small holes in the middle.

          Ghita

          No trees were killed in the sending of this message,
          but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.