Re: (Households) Japanese sca in Washington state

  • Leonard, Elizabeth A. @ Sacramento
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 9:14 AM
      On the other hand, I used to be Lady of a clan. Though the clan had its
      share of drama, if I wanted to do something Japanese, they appreciated
      it and "got it" in a much more immediately fulfilling way than the
      average European persona. It's hard to be the weird kid when you're the
      only one who knows what you're doing is cool.

      That said, there are other ways to have a choir to preach to. Formal
      fealty is not necessary to have friendships with fellow Japanese
      personas. Households, like friendships, often come and go.

      Crowds do tend to be good recruitment devices though. If you want to
      attract more folks to the Nihonjin side, that is what households can do
      very well.

      -Yukiko

      Re: Japanese sca in Washington state
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-jml/message/22303;_ylc=X3oDMTJyMmlzM2
      N2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEwODU1NzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBG1zZ0lkAz
      IyMzAzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzUwMTEwNzY->

      Posted by: "wodeford" wodeford@...
      <mailto:wodeford@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Japanese%20sca%20in%20washington%20state> wodeford
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/wodeford>

      Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:18 pm (PST)

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sca-jml%40yahoogroups.com> ,
      "chasrmartin" <chasrmartin@...> wrote:

      > On the other hand, gratuitous drama, feuding, overacting and hysterics
      > can be part of the fun.

      With respect, this person does not find any of those things
      particularly fun.