Re: Movie prop from Last Samurai

  • Elika Preston
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2007
      Hi All,
      Just a newbie here, forgive me for intruding, but...
      There's a "Last Samurai" prop hakama costume on Ebay right now. Don't
      really know how authentic it is as far as fabrics and it IS from a later
      period than most are re-enacting, but I thought maybe someone might find it
      interesting.
      Its item number: 200087787025.

      Hayasaka Tomoe

      It�s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
      http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline