Re: Kanmuri construction pics

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 15 9:30 AM
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Adams" <banditt_adams@...> wrote:

      > I hate snipers.

      All's fair in auction sales. Even sniping.

      To avoid heartbreak, I have evolved the belief in shopping karma.
      If it is meant to be yours, it will be. If it is not, you have not
      gained anything, but you have not lost anything either.

      Saionji no Hanae
      West
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 15 9:31 AM

        Greetings from Solveig! Your URL didn't work when I tried it. So here
        are some URL's that
        are alive for today at least:

        http://www.gakushuin.ac.jp/univ/ua/kougei_002.htm

        Here is a page from a 19th century book. Incidentally, the owner of
        the web site grants free use for
        educational purposes.

        http://www.moroo.com/uzokusou/gokyozui/img/3-5.jpg

        If you are interested in China:

        http://www.e-museum.com.cn/dmsa/finery/fin/63940.shtml

        If you are interested in the Ryukyu Islands:

        http://www.city.naha.okinawa.jp/wk_simin/snap_snap/y2006/
        m07/060708rekisihakubutukan_1.htm

        If you are interested in Korea:

        http://museum.korea.ac.kr/exhibition/osaka/life01-7.htm

        If you were posting a web page for buying ready-made stuff from
        Japan, here is one:

        http://www.kyoto-singu.com/syouzoku.htm

      • sekinakagawa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 15 9:34 PM
          Very nice.

          Sukeie

          but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.

        • Jason Adams
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 16 8:48 AM
            hmmm.... I like that :)

            > To avoid heartbreak, I have evolved the belief in shopping karma.
            > If it is meant to be yours, it will be. If it is not, you have not
            > gained anything, but you have not lost anything either.
            >
            > Saionji no Hanae
            > West

          • Elika Preston
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 16 11:26 PM
              Hi All,
              Just a newbie here, forgive me for intruding, but...
              There's a "Last Samurai" prop hakama costume on Ebay right now. Don't
              really know how authentic it is as far as fabrics and it IS from a later
              period than most are re-enacting, but I thought maybe someone might find it
              interesting.
              Its item number: 200087787025.

              Hayasaka Tomoe

              It�s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
              http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline