stock for plates

  • J. Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      For those of you making your own armor, what have you been using for plate metal stock and where have you found to be the best places to find it (ie. type of supplier...obviously we all live in different areas). Also has anyone tried to work iron plate metal? or has everyone defaulted to steel? I am looking to make what bryant would refer to as 'dress' armor. I was going to start with kabuto and then move on. It is rather a daunting task but I am quite excited.
      Domo

      Jeremy