seeking rice straw ATTN: CA members!

  • Jason Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      Okay, the guy I was going to get my rice straw has gone missing on me :(

      Do we have any members in California on here? If anyone would be
      willing to ask one of their area rice straw bailers to toss me thier
      contact info, I would be eternally gratefull!!!!

      A bail usually only costs $3-$5. Its shipping that kills ya ;)

      Thanks again,
      -Jason
      Sanada no Katsuyuki
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Adams" <banditt_adams@...> wrote:

        > Okay, the guy I was going to get my rice straw has gone missing on
        me :(

        > Do we have any members in California on here?
        Yeah, but the rice growers are a good couple hours away from where I
        live. This might help:http://www.ricestrawmarket.org/

        Saionji no Hanae
        West
      • Jason Adams
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
          Thank you, but actually that is how I found the guy that dissapeared
          on me. Thier search engine is made for those in the "know", of which
          I am not :) lol Maybe Ill just hit up every person I can find on
          there! sooner or later Ill find a straight shooter! :)

          kindest regards,
          -Jason/Katsu