plate armor.

  • jeremy D
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      If anyone has any good info on plate armor please let me know. I have
      found one site that sells plates but am having a hard time
      understanding how they go together. Any Photos would help greatly
      thank you Jeremy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "jeremy D" <jeremydalaska@...> wrote:

        > If anyone has any good info on plate armor please let me know. I have
        > found one site that sells plates but am having a hard time
        > understanding how they go together. Any Photos would help greatly
        > thank you Jeremy.

        Plate? Isn't plate armor European?

        If you are looking for Japanese armor information, go straight to
        www.sengokudaimyo.com and start there.