Re: GWW Great Western War

  • chasrmartin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "darth" <darthrimmer@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
      > was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
      > would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
      > shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
      > pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-

      fugu village, eh?

      Sounds fishy to me.

      Mugyo
    • Camber
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        It's been a long time since i was at a GWW... last time i was there I was a french foot man,
        and camped with Oeartha.. I would love to head down to the next one, and camp with
        some Japanese personi. It probally won't happen for me this year, due to the baby boy
        thats about to be born here, but I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of
        things here soon.

        Taninaka Cammaro, Kingdom of the west,

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Diane Taylor <qara0@...> wrote:

        > Greetings Darth,
        >
        > Great Western War here in California had to be cancelled last year due to complications
        at the park we were using. At the moment, a search is underway for the new GWW site. I'll
        keep an ear to the wind and give updates when I can.

        > Unfortunately, GWW 9 was my last GWW. I'm moving from Caid to Tenn. aka Meridies.
        But I will still be keeping in touch out here when I leave.