Re: [SCA-JML] GWW Great Western War

  • Diane Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      Greetings Darth,

      Great Western War here in California had to be cancelled last year due to complications at the park we were using. At the moment, a search is underway for the new GWW site. I'll keep an ear to the wind and give updates when I can.

      Unfortunately, GWW 9 was my last GWW. I'm moving from Caid to Tenn. aka Meridies. But I will still be keeping in touch out here when I leave.
      Hope you will enjoy this board and the discussions that go along with it.

      Kumagaya Tenshi

      darth <darthrimmer@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
      was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
      would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
      shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
      pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-

    • chasrmartin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 10:05 AM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "darth" <darthrimmer@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
        > was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
        > would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
        > shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
        > pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-

        fugu village, eh?

        Sounds fishy to me.

        Mugyo
      • Camber
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2 9:45 AM
          It's been a long time since i was at a GWW... last time i was there I was a french foot man,
          and camped with Oeartha.. I would love to head down to the next one, and camp with
          some Japanese personi. It probally won't happen for me this year, due to the baby boy
          thats about to be born here, but I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of
          things here soon.

          Taninaka Cammaro, Kingdom of the west,