GWW Great Western War

  • darth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
      was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
      would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
      shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
      pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-
    • Diane Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        Greetings Darth,

        Great Western War here in California had to be cancelled last year due to complications at the park we were using. At the moment, a search is underway for the new GWW site. I'll keep an ear to the wind and give updates when I can.

        Unfortunately, GWW 9 was my last GWW. I'm moving from Caid to Tenn. aka Meridies. But I will still be keeping in touch out here when I leave.
        Hope you will enjoy this board and the discussions that go along with it.

        Kumagaya Tenshi

        darth <darthrimmer@...> wrote:
        Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
        was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
        would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
        shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
        pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-

      • chasrmartin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "darth" <darthrimmer@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
          > was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
          > would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
          > shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
          > pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-

          fugu village, eh?

          Sounds fishy to me.

          Mugyo
        • Camber
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
            It's been a long time since i was at a GWW... last time i was there I was a french foot man,
            and camped with Oeartha.. I would love to head down to the next one, and camp with
            some Japanese personi. It probally won't happen for me this year, due to the baby boy
            thats about to be born here, but I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of
            things here soon.

            Taninaka Cammaro, Kingdom of the west,