Samurai Film

  • colclo3228
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      I first want to start saying that this is a very nice way to get in
      touch people interested in a certain group. I am shooting a samurai
      film for my senior project at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
      I need to find actors, costumes, set props, and people who know how
      to use the samurai sword properly. The story is based in the late
      1600's. The Tokugawa Shogunate has banned christianity, and our
      protagonist happens to be one. I will not be using armor, or castles,
      or horses. Sobasically I'm creating a war scene. The set areas are
      very simple. Does anyone know where I can find such things, and is
      there an SCA group in Georgia that focuses on feudal Japan?