Estrella War A&S schedule is up

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2007
      http://www.estrellawar.org/ArtsSciences/ASCollegium/tabid/342/Default.aspx

      ....and I'm on it. I'll be discussing the ever versatile kosode and
      how it was worn in period on Saturday morning at 9 AM. (My European
      alter ego will be teaching period Christmas carols on Thursday).

    • Rick Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2007
        You are going to Estrella?
        I live in Tucson about 60 miles south of Florence and was invoted to
        go with some frineds over the weekend.
        Shelly Rabinovitch, a Univ of Ottawa Doctor is coming down from
        Canada for the war and may be borrowing some of my gear.
        I guess that means I wil have to finish my jutte waraji and rush up
        rarly to hear you speak.

        Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
        http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

        Please note: message attached

      • Rick Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2007
          btw, this may be totally inappropriate but re the estrella war...
          I recently bought a Paul Chen Practical Pro and a Kris Cutlery katana.
          I don't like either, the Pro because the handle is simply too long,
          the KK because it just looks cheap though is a hevty cutter.
          So, if anyone at Estrella is interested in them, let me know and i'll
          bring them for sale or trade.

          Also, I'll be able to show off my Waraji I made from macrame Jutte.<g>

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2007
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Johnson" <rikjohnson@...> wrote:

            > You are going to Estrella?
            > I live in Tucson about 60 miles south of Florence and was invoted to
            > go with some frineds over the weekend.
            > Shelly Rabinovitch, a Univ of Ottawa Doctor is coming down from
            > Canada for the war and may be borrowing some of my gear.

            Is she? Excellent! We've "met" on one of the bardic lists.

            Saionji no Hanae
            West
          • Rick Johnson