Japanese helm.

  • jeremy D
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
      Can anyone suggest a good place to find sca legal Japanese helms?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "jeremy D" <jeremydalaska@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone suggest a good place to find sca legal Japanese helms?

        http://www.blackhydraarmouries.com/ has both a list-legal jingasa at a
        budget price and high end kabuto that are works of art.

      • sekinakagawa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2007
          Greetings and well meet,
          There is a good Lord in LA that can make inexpensive fighting Japanese
          kabutos, his name is James and he is with Mystic Metals, if you look at the
          files on this site there is a Zunari he made for me. Unfortunately, I have lost
          contact with him since my move from Atlantia to An Tir. However, I believe
          his e-mail is k_illjoy_3841@..._ (mailto:killjoy_3841@...) .

          Humbly,
          Nakagawa Sukeie

          To ask a question may be a moments shame,
          But not to ask and remain ignorant is a life long shame.