You guys will NOT believe what's happening here..

  • Diane Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2007
      Okay, so thos of you in So Cal will, but the rest of you will have a hard time with this.

      It's Raining, it's Snowing AND there's Sunshine... all in one morning.

      Keep in touch,
      Diane Taylor
      http://dianet8.tripod.com

      Join me at the Jade Kitsune:

      Majestic Lion: Available now at Triskelion Publishing
      Ares in Chains: Now Available!

      Writers don't get mad, They write Books!

    • Rick Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2007
        That's why we layer clothing.
        Now, do you have the straw rain-capes<g>?

        Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
        http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

        Please note: message attached

      • Diane Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2007
          No, but I do have a very nice oilskin cloak. The material is the same stuff the Outback dusters are made of. *evil grin* My mom used to work at a sewing factory that actually made them and she got to bring home goodie things.. I cut out the pattern and she took it to work and surged it.

          Other than that, I'm going to invest in some sweats when I get my next royalty check. Moving to Tennesee, I'm going to need it.

          I hate snow, cold, and ice... If it's not on a postcard, I never want to see it.

          Rick Johnson <rikjohnson@...> wrote:
          That's why we layer clothing.
          Now, do you have the straw rain-capes<g>?

          Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
          http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
          http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
          http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

          Please note: message attached

          Keep in touch,
          Diane Taylor
          http://dianet8.tripod.com

          Join me at the Jade Kitsune:

          Majestic Lion: Available now at Triskelion Publishing
          Ares in Chains: Now Available!

          Writers don't get mad, They write Books!

        • Rae Lahman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2007
            --- Diane Taylor <qara0@...> wrote:

            > No, but I do have a very nice oilskin cloak. The material is the
            > same stuff the Outback dusters are made of. *evil grin* My mom used
            > to work at a sewing factory that actually made them and she got to
            > bring home goodie things.. I cut out the pattern and she took it to
            > work and surged it.
            >
            > Other than that, I'm going to invest in some sweats when I get my
            > next royalty check. Moving to Tennesee, I'm going to need it.
            >
            > I hate snow, cold, and ice... If it's not on a postcard, I never
            > want to see it.

            Qara,

            So I should make you a postcard of my driveway? :) I figure the snow
            has got to be a good foot and a half deep.

            Tsukiko

            > Keep in touch,
            > Diane Taylor
            > http://dianet8.tripod.com
            >
            > Join me at the Jade Kitsune:
            >
            > Majestic Lion: Available now at Triskelion Publishing
            > Ares in Chains: Now Available!
            >
            > Writers don't get mad, They write Books!

            The fish are biting.