Re: Karaginu Mo for Twelfth Night

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
      This humble, and somewhat currently secluded and self-exhiled Soldier-called-Minister
      entirely approves of the fabrics. I just may have to open the curtains to my veranda and
      bow to the majesty of the world again...It is all too easy to forget that the Cherry Blossoms
      will once again brighten the world...
      Very Nice...and thank you...

      Date Saburou Yukiie

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Kobayashi <jhkob@...> wrote:

      > --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:
      >
      > > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:
      > >
      > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?
      board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

    • Rae Lahman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
        --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:

        > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:

        http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

        > Saionji no Hanae
        > West Kingdom

        whoa.....after reading the step-by-step reports on that project and
        seeing the pics, Saionji-hime, i am honored just to know a completely
        insane (but infinitely talented!) person like yourself!!

        Tsukiko

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rae Lahman <tsukiko_gozen@...> wrote:
          > whoa.....after reading the step-by-step reports on that project and
          > seeing the pics, Saionji-hime, i am honored just to know a completely
          > insane (but infinitely talented!) person like yourself!!

          Insane sounds about right. ;-> There were times when I wondered if I'd
          ever get it done.

          Thanks, all. I know there are lots of things wrong with it, but I know
          there are things right with it too and I am so proud of how the mo
          came out!

          Saionji no Hanae
          All sewed out in the West