Re: [SCA-JML] Karaginu Mo for Twelfth Night

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007

      http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

      > Saionji no Hanae
      > West Kingdom

      Fabulous!
      And I totally agree about the stairs and sweeping the
      floors. My mo comes back black whenever I wear it.
      Good thing it's washable ;-).

      Great project and thanks for the write up.

      Ki no Izumi

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Date Saburou Yukiie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
        This humble, and somewhat currently secluded and self-exhiled Soldier-called-Minister
        entirely approves of the fabrics. I just may have to open the curtains to my veranda and
        bow to the majesty of the world again...It is all too easy to forget that the Cherry Blossoms
        will once again brighten the world...
        Very Nice...and thank you...

        Date Saburou Yukiie

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Kobayashi <jhkob@...> wrote:

        > --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:
        >
        > > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:
        > >
        > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?
        board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

      • Rae Lahman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
          --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:

          > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:

          http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

          > Saionji no Hanae
          > West Kingdom

          whoa.....after reading the step-by-step reports on that project and
          seeing the pics, Saionji-hime, i am honored just to know a completely
          insane (but infinitely talented!) person like yourself!!

          Tsukiko

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rae Lahman <tsukiko_gozen@...> wrote:
            > whoa.....after reading the step-by-step reports on that project and
            > seeing the pics, Saionji-hime, i am honored just to know a completely
            > insane (but infinitely talented!) person like yourself!!

            Insane sounds about right. ;-> There were times when I wondered if I'd
            ever get it done.

            Thanks, all. I know there are lots of things wrong with it, but I know
            there are things right with it too and I am so proud of how the mo
            came out!

            Saionji no Hanae
            All sewed out in the West