Karaginu Mo for Twelfth Night

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
      A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:
      http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
        --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:

        > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:

        http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

        > Saionji no Hanae
        > West Kingdom

        Fabulous!
        And I totally agree about the stairs and sweeping the
        floors. My mo comes back black whenever I wear it.
        Good thing it's washable ;-).

        Great project and thanks for the write up.

        Ki no Izumi

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Date Saburou Yukiie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
          This humble, and somewhat currently secluded and self-exhiled Soldier-called-Minister
          entirely approves of the fabrics. I just may have to open the curtains to my veranda and
          bow to the majesty of the world again...It is all too easy to forget that the Cherry Blossoms
          will once again brighten the world...
          Very Nice...and thank you...

          Date Saburou Yukiie

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Kobayashi <jhkob@...> wrote:

          > --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:
          >
          > > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:
          > >
          > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?
          board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

        • Rae Lahman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
            --- wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote:

            > A log of the project and photos can be viewed here:

            http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=garb&action=display&thread=1162265203&page=1

            > Saionji no Hanae
            > West Kingdom

            whoa.....after reading the step-by-step reports on that project and
            seeing the pics, Saionji-hime, i am honored just to know a completely
            insane (but infinitely talented!) person like yourself!!

            Tsukiko

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
              --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rae Lahman <tsukiko_gozen@...> wrote:
              > whoa.....after reading the step-by-step reports on that project and
              > seeing the pics, Saionji-hime, i am honored just to know a completely
              > insane (but infinitely talented!) person like yourself!!

              Insane sounds about right. ;-> There were times when I wondered if I'd
              ever get it done.

              Thanks, all. I know there are lots of things wrong with it, but I know
              there are things right with it too and I am so proud of how the mo
              came out!

              Saionji no Hanae
              All sewed out in the West