Greetings

  • Alicia Marie Sisco
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 7, 2007
      I'm a member of Stormvale- a shire in the Middle Kingdom, I'm
      relatively still a noob, and I am researching Japanese history from
      1330's to end period. Honestly, I really like the history and mystery
      of geisha (I know-not period) but I'm hoping to craft a persona that
      is Shirabyoshi- (I am sorry if I misspelled) the predecessors to the
      Geisha.

      I have the great big questionnaire for building the persona, but
      unfortunately I have lost the page I had on names.

      Does anyone have links for researching and constructing 14th century
      Japanese names? And what's the policy on using a historical name like
      Fujiwara?

      Thanx in advance fr the assistance

      Domo Arigato

      An unnamed Shirabyosi
      Message 91 of 91 , Apr 5, 2010
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "garrettehill" <garrettehill@...> wrote:
        > I am new and I don't know what a Sohei persona is, could you explain a bit more please.

        Sohei were warrior monks. If you do a web search on "Mount Hiei" and "Benkei" you should find some basic information to start with.