Moderator Note

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Greetings to all and sundry!

      I know I haven't been very active posting-wise recently, but there are
      a few things that have come up (mostly off-list), and I wanted to make
      sure that a few things were clear to everyone.

      First, I want to make sure that people understand that if you are
      having problems with someone or don't believe they are following 'Da
      Rulz' of the list, please feel free to contact myself or any other
      moderator. When you do so, it would help us to have the incident and
      why you feel it is out of line.

      As for 'Da Rulz', those are fairly simple--short enough to be added to
      the Yahoo! groups home page:

      "For the most part, there is one rule: Be courteous. This means keep
      your language to a family friendly rating (there may be minors
      present) and avoid personal attacks."

      We are still moderating 'first posts' because of the problems we've
      had in the past with spam. Other than that, many of our moderators
      may not actually read all messages that traverse the list, so if there
      is an item that concerns you, please feel free to bring it to our
      attention.

      Sorry to take up so much of your day.

      And, since I don't think I've said it yet, Akemashite Omedetou
      Gozaimasu (Happy New Year) everyone.