Re: [SCA-JML] Re: In need of an artist. slightly OT

  • Jim Barrows
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
      It would have to be blonde and blue eyed and wear sneakers as well.
      Just so it woulldn't create too much of an anachronism...... :)

      --
      James A Barrows
    • chasrmartin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
        wrote:

        > Noble Cousins!
        >
        > Greetings from Solveig! But, Centaurs live near Greece and Rome. How
        > about some nice Trojan or Carthagenian armor?

        Because, after all, a centaur wearing Japanese armor wouldn't be
        realistic.

        Solveig, honey, I think if we're willing to go so far as believing in
        centaurs, we can let them wear any damn armor they want.

        - Mugyo