Re: In need of an artist. slightly OT

  • Erin Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
      Maybe the centaur's in the SCA!
    • Jim Barrows
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
        It would have to be blonde and blue eyed and wear sneakers as well.
        Just so it woulldn't create too much of an anachronism...... :)

        --
        James A Barrows
      • chasrmartin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
          wrote:

          > Noble Cousins!
          >
          > Greetings from Solveig! But, Centaurs live near Greece and Rome. How
          > about some nice Trojan or Carthagenian armor?

          Because, after all, a centaur wearing Japanese armor wouldn't be
          realistic.

          Solveig, honey, I think if we're willing to go so far as believing in
          centaurs, we can let them wear any damn armor they want.

          - Mugyo