RE: [SCA-JML] Gulf Wars 2006 and to be 2007

  • Maddalena Alessandra
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2006
      To the best of my knowledge there are no sizable
      Japanese encampments at Gulf Wars.
      Most recently I've been coamping with a largely
      Scottish group, to anyone familar with GW-those corner
      party animals of the Seven Deadly Sins on Sat. night.

      If people from this list are planning to attend Gulf
      Wars, I would be interested in meeting them. I have
      been attending since IV with only one missed and hope
      to attend this year especially considering I'm a minor
      kingdom officer. Please contact me if interested in
      meeting I'm trying to learn more Japanese than just
      carrying swords occassionally, doing kumihimo, and
      basic coustuming. My current interest is armour.

      Madd Alex
      AKA Baronessa Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
      Blue Sapphyre of Gleann Abhann

      > Is there anyone going to Gulf Wars in
      > March? I was wanting to join a clan (and possibly
      stay within the household I reside). I know I need
      > to be known and participate and be known before
      > joining a guild and I thought this would be a prime
      time to do this. If you are in a clan, guild,
      household, etc. that is Japanese oriented,
      > please tell me.
      >
      > Sayonara!

      Have a burning question?