Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Armor on Budget

  • Maddalena Alessandra
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 11, 2006
      Armour on a budget,
      If you decide to go plastic check with any farmers in
      your area raising horses or cows for plastic feed
      barrels (50 gallon). They might give you a good
      deal(free even) since they are commonly considered the
      leftover container and as such useless/trash. Note
      you might possible need 2 depending on you armour
      style.
      I am currently replacing some of my armour with
      plastic for weight reasons

      Best of luck,
      Baronessa Maddalena Alessandra Godwin
      Blue Sapphyre for Gleann Abhann