Datemono and Mon registries

  • chasrmartin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Solveig-san --- and everyone --- I don't have a copy of it any longer,
      but I believe my article in the Second Tyr Yskithyr Heraldry Symposium
      could offer some background on how mon were registered. As I recall,
      we were at the time fighting out whether monshogaku was in fact a form
      of heraldry at all, and I researched the existence of formal
      associations as part of that.

      Of course, it having been roughly 30 years, I may misremember.

      You would find it under my secular name, Yamaguchi Yukio.

      - Mugyo