Kibakichi 2

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      I just got Kibakichi 2 DVD inm the mail this morning and my KK Katana
      last night but because I have class tonight and tomorrow and promised
      to help an attractive woman move Thursday, I may have to wait until
      Friday before I can put my Kimono on and watch the movie.

      Anyone know if there is a Kibakichi 3?

      Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ