Re: [SCA-JML] Another newbie question

  • Ellen Badgley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
      "Petee"-san,

      More info on the specific movies (time period and such) would help. Are you
      talking about something sticking out of the front opening of the kimono? If
      so, it may be a bundle of folded papers-- gentlemen in the Heian period, at
      least, would carry correspondence, scratch paper, etc. there. (So, shoving
      your notes down the front of your shirt a la SCA event style is quite
      appropriate!)

      - Abe no Kotori