Mon Question

  • chrish19572003
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 20, 2006
      Greetings Most honored corespondents,
      I am seeking help in how to describe my ladies family Mon for SCA
      submission. I have posted a photo of her Families Mon in the photos
      section.

      I also would like to do a banner for her in time for christmas and am
      wondering about colors for Japanese Hearldry.

      During the SCA period her ancestors were Mori retainers (Inoue) so I am
      thinking Mori Red and white although I think she would prefer purple
      and white.

      The Mon itself may have been adopted adopted during the imperial
      restoration of the 1870's although it may date back to the SCA period

      Thank You

      Marius