Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Re: Another name/mon question...

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2006
      Arigato gozaimasu Eckman San!

      What a wealth of material! I must need to brush up on my researching skills, as I haven't run across any of these sources in my search for Japanese culture! Then again I do live in Kansas so "culture" in any form is sometimes as distant as Imperial Japan! (Joking....kind of....) I can only hope that my local library will have a few of these examples. Again, domo arigato! Kuma